Invoice Finance is a way of borrowing money using outstanding invoices due as the security. The lender agrees to pay your business an agreed percentage of the invoice value as soon as that invoice is issued to one of your customers, with the balance being payable when the invoice is settled in full. Typically, there are two kinds of Invoice Finance – Factoring and Invoice Discounting. With Factoring, as well as advancing the cash, the lender also assumes responsibility for managing the sales ledger. With Invoice Discounting, the facility can be confidential.
Invoice Finance can greatly increases your cash flow efficiency, allowing you to move your business forward quicker, to fund new projects, increase staff or fund asset purchases ahead of time.
- No waiting for 30 – 90 days for payment
- Invoices are normally funded on day one of issue so you get an immediate injection of cash
- Take control of debt collection – choose between a facility whereby the lender collects the due amount on your behalf, leaving you to run your business (Factoring), or keep control of collecting due funds yourself, paying the lender their fee once you have received payment (Invoice Discounting)
- Revolving Credit – due to the fact that you constantly repay due invoices back into the facility, you can continue borrowing within your agreed limit
- Support for growth – your lender will often leave room for growth when agreeing your facility size and increase the limit as the business grows, keeping you ahead of the game.
Your business must
- Be a Limited company of LLP
- Trade with other businesses (B2B). Consumer invoices won’t be supported.
- Offer standard credit terms (30 – 90 days)
- Invoice for goods/services in arrears
- Have a minimum turnover of £50,000.
How to apply
Our award winning Brokerage, Touch Financial is the largest Invoice Finance brokerage in the UK. We can match your business to a large panel of lenders, taking in to account your industry sector, size & borrowing needs.
Selecting the most suitable 2 or 3 lenders from our panel will then give you the opportunity to select a facility that makes sense to you.
Each lender will ask a series of questions and ask for supporting documentation to be provided, usually accompanied by a site visit. Most lenders will be able to provide indicative terms within a phone call before an analysis of your sales ledger is performed.
To enquire about an Invoice Finance facility for your business, call us now on 0203 5877700 or fill out the form and one of our consultants will get in touch.
Free Consultation with an Invoice Finance Specialist
What our clients say
"We have worked with SFP for a number of years and during that time enjoyed a successful working relationship. Their work is of the most professional standard and their general approach is one of diligence and focus on the task in hand."
"Great advice and quick replies. Jordan provided contact info for 3 invoice finance companies all of which were perfect for our needs."
Gary Moughton - Manufacturing
"Absolutely fantastic service provided by Iain Kemp at Touch Financial. After speaking with a few brokers and companies directly about invoice factoring services for permanent recruitment, I couldn't find a rate that I was happy with but a quick call to Touch Financial resulted in being paired with an excellent facility that offered a very competitive fee structure. It took just over 2 weeks to set up and get the facility in place but I've just received my first drawdown and I'm absolutely delighted I made the call!!"